Who we are?
Trustmgt is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Our registered office is Unit 7 Portal Business Park, Eaton Lane, Tarporley, CW6 6DN.
We provide sustainable open space management and maintenance for residential developments across the UK. We aim to continually review, monitor and improve the way we care for the open space in our managed areas.
Trustgreen collects, uses and is responsible for personal information about you. When we do this, we are the ‘controller’ of this information for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable data protection laws. If you have any questions on Data Protection, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to respond within 2 working days.
What do we do with your information?
Information collected by us
To enable us to execute our services, we collect the following personal information, which is provided by yourself or other third parties such as Solicitors and Property Developers:
- Contact Details (Telephone, Email)
- Banking Information
Information collected from other sources
We also collect details relating to your property from other sources such as the Electoral Register, Land Registry or Open Register.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide correspondence regarding your management fee
- To process payment of your management fee
- To provide updates relating to your development
Whether information must be provided by you, and why?
You must provide us with certain personal information such as your name, address, contact details (telephone number/email address) to enable us to fulfil our obligations of managing and maintaining your development. We will inform you of the information required at the point of collecting the data.
Legal reasons we collect and use your personal information
We rely on our contractual obligations to you as the legal basis for processing your information. We also rely on legitimate interest as our basis to contact you.
Who will we share your personal information with?
We have relationships with various third parties with who we will routinely share your name, address, contact details and information relating to your development. These third parties are solicitors and developers. This data sharing enables us to perform the services outlined in our contract with you. Any Third Parties we share this information with will be subject to a Data Sharing Agreement and will have a good level of security in place to handle such data.
We will share personal information with law enforcement agencies if required by applicable law.
We will not share your personal information with any other third parties without your consent.
Transfer of your information outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
We do not transfer your personal information outside the EEA or to an international organisation.
If you would like any further information, please contact us on 01829 708457 or alternatively email us at email@example.com
How long will we store your personal data?
We will store your personal data for the duration of your contract with us and for the length of the agreement with the developer. We will inform you of this period at the end of your agreement.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights that you can exercise free of charge. In summary, these rights are:
- Transparency over how we use your personal data and fair processing of your information;
- Access to your personal information and other supplementary information
- Require us to correct any mistakes or complete missing information we hold on you
- Require us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances
- Receive a copy of the personal information you have provided to us or have this information be sent to a third party, this will be provided to you or the third party in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
- Object at any time to processing of your personal information for direct marketing
- Object in certain other situations to the continued processing of your personal information
- Restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- Request not to be subject to automated decision making which produce legal effects that concern you or affect you in a significantly similar way
If you want more information about your rights under the GDPR please see the Guidance from the Information Commissioners Office on Individual’s rights under the GDPR.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please:
- Email, call or write to us using the details in the “Get in Touch” section below
- Provide enough information so that we can identify you, for example, your name, address and any reference [if applicable]. We may need to contact you to request further information to verify your identity
- Let us have proof of your identity and address
- State the right or rights that you wish to exercise
We will respond to you within one month from when we receive your request.
How to make a complaint?
We hope that you are happy with our service and that we at Trustgreen can resolve any issues or complaints that arise. Please get in touch if you have any concerns (see ‘Get in touch’ below).
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where the alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The UK supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office who can be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
Automated Decision Making
We do not use automated decision making to provide any services to you.
We currently use the following to keep your information secure:
- Up to date Anti-Virus software and other security functions available on our systems
- Training for all staff on the importance of information security and the processes we have in place
- Review on an annual basis any threats to information
- Policies and procedures that are enforced across the business
- Encrypted Back-Ups taken on a period basis
We do not intend to process your personal information for any reason other than stated within this privacy notice. If this changes, we will inform you by email or post.
Changes to this privacy notice
We constantly review our internal privacy practices and may change this policy from time to time. When we do, we will inform you by updating the notice on our website.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information that we hold about you, please contact us on 01829 708457 or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If it would be helpful to have this notice provided in another format (e.g. alternative language, audio, braille) please contact us (see ‘Get in touch’ above).