This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person with a qualification in marketing and the desire to further their own development, whilst being influential in the continued growth of an ambitious and successful business.
We are keen to hear from enthusiastic individuals seeking a rewarding and award-winning place to work, alongside a growing team and established client base.
Trustgreen are a leading Open Space Management Company, operating nationally from our Head Office in Cheshire and five regional office locations.
We are a professional and enthusiastic team supporting many of the top residential housebuilders to create and maintain expertly managed open spaces for the benefit of the local community and the wildlife that they support.
With an ever-growing portfolio of sites under our management, our customer service-led approach is what sets us apart. Our vision is to continually review, monitor and improve the way we care for the open spaces we manage.
We care about the environment in which we work, creating and maintaining habitats that support local wildlife and encourage nature back into areas impacted by construction. This will include an ever-growing number of sites that we will help achieve biodiversity net gain.
Together with an excellent salary package and career prospects, we feel that this is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will be crucial to our continued success by providing essential support to our Group Marketing and Engagement Manager in the development and execution of marketing initiatives throughout the business. Working as part of a small marketing team, you will have the opportunity to experience and contribute to a wide range of aspects of our marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate should be a proactive and enthusiastic individual with a strong passion for marketing and a keen interest in learning and contributing to diverse marketing functions. They will possess excellent organisational skills and the ability to adapt to evolving priorities, together with the commitment to consistently do the right thing.
Key skills Required
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent qualification/experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in design and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to manage own workload and complete tasks within specified time frames.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Copywriting skills
- Experience in using WordPress is preferred but not essential.
- Assist in creating engaging and high-quality content for various marketing channels, including news posts, social media, events, brochures, adverts, and email campaigns.
- Help manage and grow our social media presence by scheduling posts, monitoring engagement, and developing creative content.
- Create high-quality designs, adverts and promotional material using Adobe Suite, ensuring consistency with the company’s brand identity.
- Help manage the company website, including updating content via the content management system.
- Support the planning and execution of marketing events, such as community engagement days, client events, and CPD workshops.
- Provide general administrative support, including maintaining marketing databases, updating marketing collateral.
- Company Pension
- 25 Days Holiday plus statutory
- A day off for your Birthday
- Company Events
This is an excellent opportunity for a productive, enthusiastic individual, to join a leading organisation during a period of significant growth.
The benefits of being part of a small team extends well beyond the flexibility and variety you will get each day and the opportunity for you to reach your potential.