The successful candidate will play an active role in ensuring the business achieves its targets and goals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic individual with the desire to further their career, whilst being influential in the continued growth of a successful business.
Trustgreen are a leading Open Space Management Company, operating nationally from our Head Office in Cheshire and five regional office locations.
We are a professional and enthusiastic team supporting many of the top residential housebuilders to create and maintain expertly managed open spaces for the benefit of the local community and the wildlife that they support.
With an ever-growing portfolio of sites under our management, our customer service-led approach is what sets us apart. Our vision is to continually review, monitor and improve the way we care for the open spaces we manage.
We care about the environment in which we work, creating and maintaining habitats that support local wildlife and encourage nature back into areas impacted by construction. This will include an ever-growing number of sites that we will help achieve biodiversity net gain.
Together with an excellent salary package and career prospects, we feel that this is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
As Estates Manager, you will be crucial to our continued success as you will take responsibility for the maintenance of the sites within our Northwest region whilst developing strong relationships with the team, contractors, and residents alike. You will be required to travel to our sites in and around England therefore a full driving license with your own car is essential.
The right candidate will have a passion for the countryside including the wildlife and ecology it supports. Applicants will be highly motivated, reliable with the commitment to complete activities and possess excellent team building and customer relations management skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with estates management experience who wishes to develop their career further or a graduate who is keen to start a career in Estates Management.
Experience working within the housebuilding sector or green services environment (grounds maintenance, arboriculture, landscaping & estates services) is preferable, however what is important is the willingness and ability to do what is right.
Key skills Required
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of CRM systems is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Capability to work both within a team and independently.
- Ability to use appropriate PPE and recognise the associated hazards with a high regard for personal and public safety.
- Carrying out site inspections and producing reports
- Scheduling of maintenance, sourcing suppliers and contractors for sites
- Reviewing tenders, issuing purchase orders and awarding contracts
- Ensuring H&S Compliance
- Arrange meetings with clients and maintenance contractors
- Company Pension
- 25 Days Holiday plus statutory.
- A day off for your Birthday
- Company Events
This is an excellent opportunity for a productive, ambitious individual, to join a leading organisation during a period of significant growth.
The benefits of being part of a small team extends well beyond the flexibility and variety you will get each day and the opportunity for you to reach your potential.